Spiritualfeminist.com is for sharing information in a civil way and we do not tolerate abusive language or behavior. We may monitor your spiritualfeminist.com communications, and if you cannot follow these rules we will ask you to leave, or we may lock you out.
1) Use of the Website.
b) We grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
3) Content and Intellectual Property
(b) Rules Governing Submitted Content.
a. Certain features of the Website and the Services allow you to post content, (collectively, the “Submitted Content”). Submitted Content must not:
i. Violate any local community standards or laws in the country or jurisdiction where the user who is posting content is located;
ii. Contain overly suggestive, pornographic or offensive content as determined by the local community standards or laws in the country or jurisdiction where the user who is posting content is located;
iii. Contain excessive violence;
iv. Bully, intimidate, or harass any person, group, or entity;
v. Promote or condone violence or discrimination against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity;
vi. Be for the primary purpose of inciting hatred on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity;
viii. Constitute or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
(d) License to Use Submitted Content. You grant Us an irrevocable, assignable, sublicensable, perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide right to use publish, publicly display, copy, electronically transmit and distribute copies of the Submitted Content in any medium now known or hereafter created.
(e) User Name. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
a) When you place an order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid per view and/or click where appropriate. If we accept your order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available. When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target.
b) In instances where we believe doing so will enhance the effectiveness of your advertising campaign, we may broaden the targeting criteria you specify. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
c) We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of views or clicks your ads will get.
d) We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. We have systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but we are not responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads.
e) We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
f) We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
g) Advertising for tobacco products is prohibited.
h) Alcohol: Ads that promote or reference alcohol must:
(1) Comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals and;
(2) apply age and country targeting criteria consistent with Spiritualfeminist.com’s targeting guidelines and applicable local laws. Note that ads and news articles or videos that promote or reference alcohol are prohibited in some countries, including but not limited to: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Egypt, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen.
6) Prohibited Uses. You are solely responsible for all your activity in connection with the Website and the Services. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant that you will not use the Website and/or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful, misleading, malicious, discriminatory, or prohibited herein, including, without limitation, you may not attempt to or actually:
• Scrape, spider, crawl or use any other automated device or manual process to harvest data from the Website;
• Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, loan, sell or create derivative works of the Website;
• Access content or data not intended for you or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
• Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures;
• Interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing;
• Use information obtained from the Website to solicit other Website users;
• Use the Website, the Services or both to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications, including, without limitation, unlawful multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
• Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any other user;
• Use the Website, the Services or both to send unsolicited promotions and/or advertisements; and
• Use the Website, the Services or both to in connection with spyware, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, phishing, malware or other malicious computer software.
7) Removal of Submitted Content
9) Disclaimer. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIAL AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND VIA THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES. WHERE APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10) Limitation of Liability. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, OUR SOLE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $10.00.
11) Third Party Information. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Submitted Content or any content provided by any third party. You assume all risk and are solely responsible for all injuries or damages you suffer in connection with your use of the Website and the Services. We cannot and will not be responsible or liable in any way for content posted by third parties (which constitutes 100% of the content on Spiritualfeminist.com, including advertising). It is the responsibility and liability of each user and/or advertiser to assure their content does not violate any laws, community standards, privacy of any individual or group, or infringe on any other regulatory or legal concern. Spiritualfeminist.com is hereby NOT responsible for content of which we are unaware but that is posted on our website as “news” or “advertising” unless we are notified via one of our recommended channels for complaints and/or conflict resolution.
12) Costs. We take no responsibility for any charges or expenses you may incur from your mobile service provider (such as text messaging and data charges) for accessing the Website and the Services through a mobile device.