Welcome to the first ever Female Economy!
• Register. It’s quick, easy, and free. (Your money is no good here and there are no hidden gimmicks.)
• With your registration you will receive 50 Spiritual Feminist® Credits (SFC) to use in lieu of cash on the site. All transactions are ‘paid’ for through the use of SFC credits.
• Registered users will be able to create their own Spiritual Feminist® page. On your personal page (dashboard) you can add a photo of your choice and share links to your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
There are six main categories of trade:
Each of these categories has six subcategories to list your services in. MERCHANDISE / GOODS can be listed in the subcategory ‘OTHER’.
• When you list a service / merchandise, it is up to you to decide if you want to ask for SFC credits in exchange, barter, or give something away. On the listing page, you will be able to add a photograph and detailed description to your listing.
• Once you are active on the site, you will be able to message other members directly, leave feedback for services rendered, and receive feedback.
• You will accrue more SFC when you are paid for services / merchandise you have offered. In addition, you will earn 25 additional credits for each service you list and by inviting your friends to join. (If you send an invitation to a friend, once they join, you will get 25 credits to ‘spend.’) .
• You will be able to place your listings on ‘vacation’ mode when you are away.
• You can delete your account at any time.
• Finally, if you are searching for a particular service or item that you do not see listed, you can make a public shout-out (request) to other women on the site.
I have created this site in the spirit of what matters most – community, empowerment, and freedom from monetary dependence.
If you have any questions you can use the contact page, or contact me directly: Darlene@SpiritualFeminist.com