Welcome to the first ever Female Economy!
- Register. It’s quick, easy, and free. There are no gimmicks, and you can delete your account at any time.
- Create your own Spiritual Feminist® page. On your personal page (dashboard), you can upload a photo and choose to share links to your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- Search for or list desired services or items in one of three categories, each of which has several subcategories, as noted below:
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Life Coaching
- Beauty/Personal Care
- How To/Other
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Career Mentoring
- Resume/CV Development
- Small Business Advice
- How To/Other
- TANGIBLE ITEMS
Once you register, you will automatically receive 50 Spiritual Feminist® Credits (SFCs); use them in lieu of cash to trade with on the site. All transactions are “paid” exclusively through the use of SFCs. (Actual currency is no good here.) Alternately, you can elect to give away a service or item without asking for SFCs in exchange. (If you trade or give away tangible items, it is up to you to specify shipping parameters since you will incur postage costs.)
As an active Spiritual Feminist® member, you can:
- List a service or item (with a description and a photograph if warranted) along with an SFC amount if you seek a trade. Otherwise, note it is a giveaway service or item.
- Trade a service or item in one category and receive one from the same or a different category (i.e. you provide a life coaching session in exchange for a pair of shoes). Bartering for items/services of differing SFC values is welcome and encouraged.
- Mark the original listing service or item as “sold” or “given away” once it’s no longer available.
- Make a request on the Dream Board if you do not see a particular service or item that you seek.
- Accrue SFCs to “spend” in other women’s shops when you are “paid” (also in SFCs) for a service or item you posted.
- Earn 25 SFCs for each service or item you list as well as by inviting friends to join Spiritual Feminist®. (Referred friends must register with the same email you used to invite them.)
- Message other members directly and leave/receive feedback for services or items rendered.
- Place your listings in “vacation” mode when you are away.